Friday, April 3, 2009

new new new

4-3-09

everything is new. well, not everything, but i'm sprucing things up a bit. i'll be in my new place in two weeks, with lot's of new stuff. i just got my new phone the other day and it is amazing. not only is it super techy-functional, but it is also dead sexy. and in a bit, i'm going to get some new music! oh yeah. the strung out b-sides album came out this week. i can't wait. plus, new new found glory. i love their new song, "listen to your friends".

okay, enough about me. let's talk about laundry. that's pretty much what i'm doing today. lot's and lot's of laundry. next week, i'll be packing packing packing. yay!

alrighty, i hope everyone has a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. New is good! I've been doing some cleaning and renovating myself... spring is in the air!

    sorry I haven't been stopping by.

    ReplyDelete