Wednesday, June 3, 2009

feeling like myself again?

so, what's better: fresh or reheated coffee? obviously, fresh is better, but two day old coffee has some virtue to it that fresh does not have. first off, there is a metaphorical boost, being that your coffee is getting a second chance to start your day right. we all need second chances right? so, you have to root for the two day old off the bat. secondly, two day old coffee has a different taste, slightly. it just seems more powerful, like sitting around and stewing for a few days brings out some darker flavors. okay, to sum up: fresh, piping hot coffee is better, but two day old coffee has a certain romantic draw to it. just make a big pot of coffee and you'll end up doing both.

alrighty, i'm done with that topic for so many reasons. check me out, the loft is progressing nicely. my couch now has throw pillows and there are rugs in the bathroom. go me! this weekend, i'm picking up a coffee table from my mom and probably some other odds and ends. then i'll just need to get a kitchen table and i'll be set for a bit. i still need a night stand, some book shelves, and some other seating type things, but those can wait a bit. i also need to decorate the walls, which will be the fun, yet expensive part. i'm thinking of doing my own stuff, take back the artist in me. sounds good, no?

okay, off to work i go.

1 comment:

  1. Seating can be so cheap. I used to have these brown leather cubes that people loved sitting on. I think they were $25 each at Wallyworld.
    Take pics of the new place!

    ReplyDelete