Monday, July 25, 2011

one week down

still on the wagon here. amazing. i set a goal of sobering up until august twentieth. that's knott's berry jerry and there is no way i'm not drinking there. so, it's a pretty good goal. i'm situating just fine into my new life.

so, what else? work. work. work. i'm trying to get promoted to regional training manager. i'm pretty qualified and it requires some travel. everyone else that's qualified isn't interested in the second necessity. my buddy recommended me for the job, so i've got an in. but i don't think my own boss is pushing for me to get the job like he says he is. damn politics. i really need it, so bored with my current position.

so, i've been writing a ton about me. i want to try and write some stuff that is not so autobiographical soon. let's see if i remember how. coming soon...

1 comment: