Wednesday, March 11, 2009

i'm buying a new bed!

3-11-09

and it's going into my new place! that's right! today, i signed a lease agreement for my very first place ever! this is exciting. i move to long beach on april sixteenth. my apartment is six hundred and thirty-three square feet. can you say tiny? but that's okay, cuz that's all i need right now. it's right across the street from my restaurant and it's brand friggin' new! i mean so new that it isn't finished being built yet. the thing is super expensive, but the amenities are immense. imagine living in a las vegas hotel...yeah, that's pretty much what it's like. this includes a roof top oasis, complete with glass enclosure, lap style pool, the biggest jacuzzi you can imagine, bbq's and other whatnot luxury crap. i've spared no expense at getting my first place, so money is going to be tight, but i absolutely love it and cannot wait to move in.

go me.

2 comments:

  1. right, the first pics to grace my blog will be of my new place. cool.

    ReplyDelete