Thursday, March 19, 2009

trouble in rockland

3-19-09

okay, last real deal sort of broke up and cancelled on my show that was set for tomorrow night. great. they were the headliner and the biggest draw. none of the bands want to play later either, including my own. this is not good. hopefully, they'll just let me end the show early. my band is going to have to stretch though. our set was going to run over anyways. man, i hope this works out okay. this isn't the only problem. i blew my voice halfway out last friday at rehersal, and it's still not fully back. i've been drinking tea and honey all week and i've avoided booze. i even tried to get more sleep, but that failed. this could end badly. i'm still excited to play with hit the switch. those guys rock!

work has been no good. it was really slow and my numbers sucked this week. this new promotion that starts on monday is going to kick ass though.

i was thinking of all sorts of things to talk about this week, but they have gone by the wayside.

less than a month and i move into my first place! weehee, woohoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment