Wednesday, May 20, 2009

down, not out

i have too many password god damnit!

okay, so work is a nightmare. my numbers suck and the restaurant is losing money again. ever since the dollar ninety-nine promotion started, i've been sinking like a rock with an anchor. what bugs me the most is that i can't find it. this is my specialty. i make money from nothing. and i can't even get ahold of what's wrong. i can't see it. neither can my boss. i'm going to be the last gm to lose a restaurant for christ's sake!

so, currently, i'm re-stimulating the brain. i'm listening to generic insight radio and about to open my birthday beer, an alaskan smoked porter two thousand-eight. and then i'm going to call 'my star', cristal.

i'm tired and i don't want to sleep. or maybe i'm sleeping and tired of living. either way, i'm exhausted and looking for an out.

damn, this tim barry song is great! i think i have a sample disc around here somewhere.

anyways, on with life, hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment