Tuesday, July 14, 2009

technology can be manipulated!

okay, so i finally pulled it off and got my phone to work with yahoo. yippee! so, i have a few pictures of the place to put up now. my phone started dying before i could send more, so this is just a taste.



the bed in the sort of bedroom area...











el bano grande...


this is my media whore collection. that thing on the wall is called a dvd wall decorator. mine is call of duty themed and has my online name on there. my friend makes them. they are great gift ideas. go to www.dvdwalldecorator.com to get one. i'm getting disney princess ones for my nieces for christmas.

well, i hope this looks okay. i was playing around big time with where to put pics and words. hopefully, it's not a mess. i have the day off, so i need to get outside and live a bit. today's relaxation will be key to a great wednesday. then, it's three days off and a ton of hockey. i'm talking four games in four days, two back to back on sunday, with an on the pond thrown in there. phew.....i'm going to be one tired goalie. i hope everyone is having a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love the place!
    I really like the built in shelf in your bathrom. Very handy.
    Also, what a HUGE collection of DVD's!

    ReplyDelete