Friday, February 20, 2009

"the butt of your sick joke into this ashtray life"

2-20-09

wow, it's been a week already? my life is a blur. need to slow down.

funeral for a friend was awesome. it was strange that the glass house was only half full though. they played almost all my favorite songs. what did they skip? "beneath the burning tree" and "kicking and screaming", my two favorite songs off the new disc. oh well, they sounded amazing.

my rock show is finished and booked. hit the switch, twice defeated, last real deal, and trial by fury on friday, march twentieth @ friar tucks in pomona, ca. it's going to be awesome. we have rehersal today after about a month off. yikes! we have work to do. but like, the good kind of work.

work is hell. i had a bad visit with the senior vp on tuesday. it didn't go well. i felt so bad i had to come home on tuesday. living out of a suitcase is wearing me down. my area director said i should just stay at home and deal with the hour long commute. he might be right.

okay, something positive. oh, i got my new glove!!!! it's soooooo pretty. i did a good job designing the color scheme. it feels soooooo goooooood! i played with it yesterday. i didn't get many opportunities to use it, but it did it's job. it might take a while to break it in though. i'll keep working on it.

okay, that's all for this friday. i'm going to start taking my labtop to dan's place, so i won't be so bored. maybe i'll blog more. or maybe i'll spare the world. enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Damn, I hate a bad visit! Hope things are getting better already.

    ReplyDelete