Thursday, February 26, 2009

"death, you are my bitch lover!"

2-26-09

okay, disturbing. i've had a lot of crazy dreams in my life. some were weird and others were strange. i have dreams come true, like deja vu, but more concrete. i've done a million off the wall things in my dreams, some even deviant, but last night was scary. i actually killed people in my dream. read that again. i killed people. and i have the feeling inside me that i killed people. it's a sick feeling. i don't like it. i can't remember the details of the dream, but i distinctly remember breaking someone's neck and slitting the throat of another person. the former done in front of somebody. i don't know if i was angry or scared doing it, i just know i did it. and i felt guilty. i'm seriously creeped out. i need a hug.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I've had dreams like that, except I stabbed a guy and buried him on my mom's farm.

    Here's a *hug*

    ReplyDelete