Thursday, February 12, 2009

and so, it has begun, anticipation...

2-12-09

at the end of march, it's time to get a new phone! oh, the agony! this is going to be my third cell ever, and i'm dreading the decision. my first two phones were perfect picks and i loved them to death. this time, i'm going all out, with a touchscreen, p.d.a., put my whole life in there phone. the choices for verizon are pretty decent, but neither one is an lg, my favorite style of phone. so, i've got it down to a motorola krave, a blackberry storm, or a samsung omnia. i think the omnia is winning. it's more like a computer and seems more personalizable, if that makes any sense. it's pretty looking too. i almost got a samsung last time, so this isn't unprecedented in my purchasing thought process. the thing also has a five point oh megapixel camera, which dominates the scene. i'm surprised i'd never heard of this thing, up until today when i was on verizon's site. from here, it's on to reviews and a search to see if anything new and shiny is coming out around the time of my new every two opportunity pops up. wee....

okay, tomorrow i'll talk about something other than phones.

2 comments:

  1. Jamie got a Blackberry Bold and LOVES it, but I have a plain jane samsung. Those PDAs scare me because I always think they're gonna cost me $200 a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Motorola Raz and I'm quite happy with it. I'm not sure I need more "gadgets" on my phones... I even avoided so far getting a iphone... so far.

    ReplyDelete